Happy Sunday! Just one week away until Mother’s Day! Seems like the perfect time to add my Mother’s Day edit list.
My first EVER Mother’s Day!! Regardless of gifts or being pampered I can’t wait to spend the day with my boys and celebrate the fact I get to be the mummy to Max. The little boy who always puts a smile on my face, makes me laugh every day and has made both Sam and my lives so incredibly amazing.
But getting spoilt a little bit also isn’t a bad thing 😉
I love finding unique gifts or small companies that all need our support and are actually so much better than high street generic gifts. I actually think my brother and I bought the same gift/card one year for my mum, leaving both of us a little red faced and unnecessarily fuelling our competitive nature we have with one another.
So here is a small list of ideas, still in time for you to order and will all be linked to the shop page as well!
1. Inkifi – I have used them for so many unqiue gifts. We spend so much time sharing pictures online but it is still so nice to have pictures we can keep forever that aren’t just on the inter web 😀
Here is a pic of one I bought for Sam and we have another one for Mother’s Day.
2. Katie Loxton
I came across this brand and completely obsessed with it. Personalised gifts and the quality is so good – It also doesn’t break the bank which I am always happy to find. It also comes with a really sweet gift bag -Â Shop here for Katie Loxton
3. Prosecco Mummy – Aint no hood like motherhood. I for one love a good saying for mum life. This is one of my favourites. I put in baby wipes and nappies if I want to take a small bag with me and its perfect.Â Shop here for Prosecco Mummy
4. Momma makes clothing is another brand I found online which I love. Probably the most frequent hashtag I ever use is #mumlife – so seemed like an obvious fit. It also has the option to buy one for the kids too saying #kidlife. I would have pictured it, but of course my child decided not to cooperate with me.
5. Birchbox subscription. Just do it. Monthly goodies for mama’s is perfect. We all love a little pampering which we have little time to do. Having this come to your door every month is the perfect treat. I signed up when I was pregnant thinking I wouldn’t have time, and I don’t regret signing up at all.Â Birchbox subscription
6. Jumper 1234 – This is on my Wishlist – yet to review it, but obsessed with the sweaters. Especially the cactus one. (for Sam, THIS IS A HUGE hint) – This will also be telling as to whether he truly reads the blogs. Shop here
I hope everyone has an amazing Mother’s Day next week!! Despite the wonderful gifts, and chocolates you may receive enjoy every minute giving your mum or baby extra cuddles today!
Lots of love. xx